Trip Planner: Europe / Spain / Catalonia / Province of Barcelona / Barcelona / Catalunya Bus Turistic
See Barcelona's famous sights from the official hop-on, hop-off bus: Sagrada Família, Park Güell, La Pedrera, Camp Nou, La Rambla, Montjuïc,.. and many more!By using our Barcelona trip planning site, you can arrange your visit to Catalunya Bus Turistic and other attractions in Barcelona.
Enjoy an unforgettable tour of the city of Barcelona: you are free to hop on and off the Barcelona Bus Turístic as many times as you like, either following the same route or changing to another bus at one of the points connecting the three routes. Climb aboard and get the most out of your visit to Barcelona.
Buy your tickets for 1 day or 2 consecutive days here with our best price guarantee. Avoid the queues and enjoy every minute of your visit to Barcelona.
What makes the Barcelona Bus Turístic unique?
- Three different routes to be enjoyed with a single ticket.
- With 45 stops and 5 points connecting the different routes, visitors can explore all the areas Barcelona has to offer.
- Double-decker buses offering panoramic views.
- Each bus has an audio guide system in 16 languages that provides information on each point along the route. Just connect the free headphones supplied and enjoy getting to know the city.
- Personal attention is also on hand if you need it: the only sightseeing bus with official tour guides on board.
- The price includes a map of the city and a guide available in a number variety of languages which will be handed out as you enter the bus.
- It also includes a book of vouchers offering more than 200 worth of discounts for the city's main leisure and cultural activities and museums.
- You can enjoy free, direct Wi-Fi access.
- The service is adapted for customers with reduced mobility and hearing impairments.
Information on operating hours:
- Journey time: approximately 2 hours per route (with the exception of the Green Route, which takes 40 minutes).
- Frequency: Between 5 and 25 minutes, depending on the season.
- Schedule: winter, from 9.00 am to 7.00 pm; summer, from 9.00 to 8.00 pm (all schedule information available at bus stops).
- Daily service (except for 01/01 and 25/12). Green Route services don't operate on Winter season.
Where can I buy tickets?
- Buy it online with a 10% of discount: https://www.holabarcelona.com/tickets/barcelona-hop-on-hop-off-bus-tour
- Reservation valid for 90 calendar days from the date of purchase.
Children under 4 years old, free!
Tours To Catalunya Bus Turistic
Catalunya Bus Turistic Reviews
My wife and I took the Premium Montserrat & Gaudi Tour booked through the Barcelona Tourist Office website. The tour far exceeded our expectations. We learned a lot more about Gaudi and Guell at the..... more »
The tour itself was fantastic. Both our guide, Gemma, & driver, Joseph, we’re fabulous. The only minor blemish we would state is if you purchase the additional funicular ride above Montserrat, be... more »
Plan your trip to Barcelona
Get a personalized planA complete day-by-day itinerary
based on your preferences
Customize itRefine your plan. We'll find the
best routes and schedules
Book itChoose from the best hotels
and activities. Up to 50% off
Manage itEverything in one place.
Everyone on the same page.
Popular things to do in Barcelona
Kid-friendly things to do in Barcelona
Hidden gems in Barcelona
See all ›
See all ›
Nearby attractions in Barcelona
Plans in Barcelona by other users
9 days in Spain BY A USER FROM SAUDI ARABIA August, popular sights Preferences: August Attraction style: Popular sights Pace: Medium 22 days in Europe BY A USER FROM SAUDI ARABIA August, popular sights Preferences: August Attraction style: Popular sights Pace: Medium 17 days in Europe BY A USER FROM SAUDI ARABIA August, popular sights Preferences: August Attraction style: Popular sights Pace: Medium 10 days in Barcelona BY A USER FROM UNITED ARAB EMIRATES December, popular sights Preferences: December Attraction style: Popular sights Pace: Medium 16 days in Europe BY A USER FROM TANZANIA November, culture, outdoors, relaxing, romantic, beaches, historic sites, museums, shopping, wildlife, popular sights Preferences: November, culture, outdoors, relaxing, romantic, beaches, historic sites, museums, shopping, wildlife Attraction style: Popular sights Pace: Medium 21 days in Europe BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES March, popular sights Preferences: March Attraction style: Popular sights Pace: Medium