Trip Planner: Europe / Spain / Catalonia / Province of Barcelona / Barcelona / Barcelona Bus Turistic
See Barcelona's famous sights from the official hop-on, hop-off bus: Sagrada Família, Park Güell, La Pedrera, Camp Nou, La Rambla, Montjuïc,.. and many more.You can plan Barcelona trip in no time by asking Inspirock to help create your itinerary.
Enjoy an unforgettable tour of the city of Barcelona: you are free to hop on and off the Barcelona Bus Turístic as many times as you like, either following the same route or changing to another bus at one of the points connecting the three routes. Climb aboard and get the most out of your visit to Barcelona.
Buy your tickets for 1 day or 2 consecutive days here with our best price guarantee. Avoid the queues and enjoy every minute of your visit to Barcelona.
Prices tailored to our customers
· adult: 13 to 64 years
· child: 4 to 12 years
· under 4 years
· senior / disabled: over 65 years / people with > 33% disability
What makes the Barcelona Bus Turístic unique?
- Three different routes to be enjoyed with a single ticket.
- With 45 stops and 5 points connecting the different routes, visitors can explore all the areas Barcelona has to offer.
- Double-decker buses offering panoramic views.
- Each bus has an audio guide system in 16 languages that provides information on each point along the route. Just connect the free headphones supplied and enjoy getting to know the city.
- Personal attention is also on hand if you need it: the only sightseeing bus with official tour guides on board.
- The price includes a map of the city and a guide available in a number variety of languages which will be handed out as you enter the bus.
- It also includes a book of vouchers offering more than 200 worth of discounts for the city's main leisure and cultural activities and museums.
- You can enjoy free, direct Wi-Fi access.
- The service is adapted for customers with reduced mobility and hearing impairments.
Information on operating hours:
- Journey time: approximately 2 hours per route (with the exception of the Green Route, which takes 40 minutes).
- Frequency: Between 5 and 25 minutes, depending on the season.
- Schedule: winter, from 9.00 am to 7.00 pm; summer, from 9.00 to 8.00 pm (all schedule information available at bus stops).
- Daily service (except for 01/01 and 25/12). Green Route services don't operate on Winter season.
Where can I buy tickets?
- Book online: https://www.barcelonasmartmoving.com/tickets/barcelona-hop-on-hop-off-bus-tour. Print out your confirmation and submit it at any of the Barcelona Bus Turístic stops in exchange for your tickets.
- Reservation valid for 90 calendar days from the date of purchase.
Download our free App:
Children under 4 years old, free.
Barcelona Bus Turistic Tours
Barcelona Modernism and Gaudi Walking Tour BOOK WITH VIATOR FROM $21
Duration: 2 hours
Barcelona Discount Card BOOK WITH VIATOR FROM $23
Duration: 2 days
Barcelona Bus Turistic Reviews
opted for the official Barcelona bus tour and got the 2 day pass which is worth the money as its a hop on/off service and you see loads. 2 routes so do one each day and get on/off as you see a place y... more »
40 EUR per person for 2 days and it's absolutely not worth it! The audio guide is absolutely minimal and not very informative. Wifi doesn't work on half of the buses and many USB chargers are also bro... more »
Places to stay near Barcelona Bus Turistic
Plan your trip to Barcelona
Get a personalized planA complete day-by-day itinerary
based on your preferences
Customize itRefine your plan. We'll find the
best routes and schedules
Book itChoose from the best hotels
and activities. Up to 50% off
Manage itEverything in one place.
Everyone on the same page.
View all >
View all >
View all >
Hidden gems in Barcelona
View all >
Nearby attractions in Barcelona
Plans to Barcelona Bus Turistic by other users
13 days in Catalonia & Perpignan BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES May, culture, outdoors, relaxing, historic sites, hidden gems PREFERENCES: May, culture, outdoors, relaxing, historic sites ATTRACTION STYLE: Hidden gems PACE: Medium 15 days in Western Europe BY A USER FROM COLOMBIA April, culture, outdoors, romantic, historic sites, museums, popular sights PREFERENCES: April, culture, outdoors, romantic, historic sites, museums ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular sights PACE: Medium 7 days in Spain BY A USER FROM INDIA September, culture, romantic, beaches, historic sites, popular sights PREFERENCES: September, culture, romantic, beaches, historic sites ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular sights PACE: Medium 60 days in Europe BY A USER FROM COLOMBIA February, popular sights PREFERENCES: February ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular sights PACE: Medium 11 days in Spain BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES April, teens, kids, culture, outdoors, beaches, historic sites, popular & hidden gems PREFERENCES: April, teens, kids, culture, outdoors, beaches, historic sites ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular & hidden gems PACE: Medium 1 day in Barcelona BY A USER FROM HUNGARY April, popular sights PREFERENCES: April ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular sights PACE: Medium